2011年6月16日星期四

month of june

june~ <3 so fast half year liao..counting of d day..haha..so near d..still wonder how could it happen on dat day.. me and dear planing to go kl..jalan jalan cari makan la...bsides,shopping is my favourite leh..i could forget everything wen i shop around!! woww.. so excited d...cant wait liao...
yesterday jz receive one of my birthday present!so early rite?..hmmm...is a surpising actually....
dear jz asking me wt color i like..pink or purple?hmmm...purple nicer..
at dat nite,after i back from yoga class...actually i very tired..he gv me tiss.......----------->>

                                                                  my early present~~ ^^               


                                                                      lovelY purple^^


at last,i hv a new purse since long time hvnt change it...haha..thankss a lotz...i love it!!!
arrrr...my pet bit bit is hungry liao..im gonna go feeding he eat d.. eat til pong pong ki liao..hahaaa..


没有评论:

发表评论